Who can apply for a Record Suspension?

You can apply for a Record Suspension if you were convicted of an offence in Canada under a federal act or regulation of Canada as an adult, or in another country and were transferred to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders Act or International Transfer of Offenders Act.